4 THEMA WINDOWS XP

















Author: dobee
Author’s Notes: OSX TigerV by dobee
Version 5.1 (resubmission)
About:
OSX Tiger theme for OSX and non-OSX users who want the look of OSX on Windows
Features:
7 styles to choose from! (Tiger, Pinstripe, Smooth Metal + bonus Milk Glass… plus graphite alternatives)
Compact Style without Spotlight
3 font choices… Lucida grande 8, Bold 8 and Bold 7 (Install the fonts included!)
Includes:
Pixel Perfect Finder
OSX Cursors (with inf installation and are applied via the theme files)
Tiger wallpaper (applied via the theme files)
Icemans OSX Sounds (applied via the theme files)
ObjectDock theme package
Lucida Grande Fonts


Visty V2.0a - XP Theme



MCV visual style









Author: aMADme

Author’s Notes: Done!

….when I started this theme I wanted to have a minimal smooth neutral nondistracting vs that is good for long term use since I wanted to concentrate on doin some different thuings again, work for example
…well I think I achieved what I wanted
this theme is based on minimalclassic by ~Static-Slack so credits to him!
Hope you guys like it as much as I do!
- 4 substyles
- fonts are Segoe, Avantgarde or Haxrcorp




SlanXP 2.0 - visual style
Author: lassekongo83

Author’s Notes: This is a complete remake of my first visual style SlanXP.

It’s a very dark theme that works good for us with very bright LCD monitors
Each substyle is a font option.
SlanXP1 = AvanteGarde
SlanXP2 = Tahoma
SlanXP3 = Calibri

Bagikan ke

300x250

0 Response

© 2013 Blog Livions - All Rights Reserved
Back to Top